By purchasing one of the Swiss luxury watches, we emphasize our successful status. Thus, wearing such a timepiece, we tell everyone around about our achievements in career and a good material condition. Therefore, it is very important to buy an authentic watch and not a fake. So, how not to make a mistake when buying a timepiece created by the famous watch brand: let’s look at an example of Ulysse Nardin luxury watches.
1. Accuracy and precision. Every detail of Ulysse Nardin watches is characterized by the factory precision and accuracy without any extra notches and the smallest details. The fake cannot boast of such a high level of performance.
2. Dial. Pay attention to the location of the hour markers and numerals. Each index of the authentic high-end watch is located at the allotted to it place. And if you look closer to the fake, you’ll probably find that the numerals or marks are applied asymmetrically with some deviations from the correct position. Besides, the inscription on the dial should be very clear, a “floating” one is a sign of the forgery.
3. Seconds hand. Look at the seconds hand: it should smoothly “float” on the dial, if it “jumps” – you have a fake.
4. Quality of stamping. The authentic watches have serial numbers, the depth of which is always the same. The Ulysse Nardin luxury watch brand uses special stamps of different curvature that leave clear quality imprints. The fakes have serial numbers with blurred, fuzzy edges and different depths because of the flat forged stamps.
5. Decorations. All gems should be perfectly cut, firmly secured and have an uniform color. If you run your hand over the stones of a replica watch, you will feel the difference between the depths of stones location. While the authentic fine watches have gems of the one size that are fixed at the same depth, the fakes may have gems with different levels of attachment.
6. Winding crown. There should be a clear brand’s logo on the winding crown.
7. Box and papers. Each piece of Ulysse Nardin luxury watches is a product of the watchmaker’s art, and therefore it should have the appropriate packaging (providing that it is a new model). Morocco, moire and gold embossing are usually used for its production. In addition, the box should contain a certificate with clear information about number, date and place of sale. Moreover, all these should be confirmed by a seal.
So, these are the main signs of Ulysse Nardin luxury watches fakes that you can find on the market today. Most of them can be controlled independently. But do not forget about the exact replicas, which only an expert can determine. Therefore, buy Ulysse Nardin timepieces only in verified shops. One of them is our online store «300watches», which specializes in the sale of luxury watches for over 10 years. We are proud to note that we work exclusively with authentic models produced by the leading watch manufactories.